After integrating into the team and getting acquainted with our design flow and technology, you will take the lead in the study, design and verification of the digital logic for our sensor design projects. Next to the digital design, you will also have an important role in the architecture definition and the chip-level mixed-signal verification of the designs. As image sensors are mixed-signal ICs by nature, your digital design and verification tasks are executed in close collaboration with your analog IC design colleagues.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has demonstrated excellence in digital logic design and advanced (SystemVerilog-based) digital verification.
- Has hands-on experience with chip-level mixed-signal verification.
- Has sufficient experience with synthesis, place & route and timing analysis to support digital back-end engineers.
- Can comfortably (learn to) use relevant scripting and/or programming languages.
- Has a solid understanding of the complete IC development flow.
- Combines an organized and methodical design philosophy with a sense for creativity and innovation.
- Can integrate and work easily in a small and dynamic team.
- Communicates fluently in English with fellow design engineers and colleagues outside of the design team, on- and off-site, but also with customers and partners.
Relevant experience as digital designer in a mixed-signal design environment is considered a major advantage, but not a mandatory requirement for this position. This function involves occasional travel to Asia.
Benefits of joining Gpixel Belgium
- A unique career opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere of an ambitious and fast-growing international company.
- The great flexibility of a compact local team with an open and flat structure, supported by a modern and professional organization.
- An attractive remuneration package with a number of extra-legal benefits.