After integrating into the team and getting acquainted with our design flow and technology, you will take a prominent role in the study, design and verification of analog and mixed-signal circuits for our sensor design projects. Following further expansion of your image sensor expertise, you will also collaborate on the definition of sensor architectures and the top-level verification of sensor designs. Eventually you can grow into a technical project leader role, driving design projects from start to finish and providing technical leadership to the analog and digital block designers in your project team.
Your design and verification tasks are executed in close collaboration with analog and digital IC design team members. As your expertise grows and you take on more responsibilities, you will interface with other internal divisions as well, including marketing, validation and manufacturing
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has demonstrated excellence in analog circuit design and masters state-of-the art IC design and verification tools.
- Has a solid understanding of the complete IC design flow after working several years in a mixed-signal IC design environment.
- Combines an organized and methodical design philosophy with a sense for creativity and innovation.
- Can integrate and work easily in a small and dynamic team.
- Fluently communicates in English with fellow design engineers and colleagues outside of the design team, on- and off-site, but also with customers and partners.
Relevant experience in image sensor design is considered a major advantage, but not a mandatory requirement for this position. This function involves occasional travel to Asia.