After integrating into the team and getting acquainted with our image sensor technology, you will take the technical-commercial responsibility of one of our product families. As a Product Manager you are responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineers, sales and marketing people to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports and meets the company’s overall strategy and goals. You are expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver and present NPI (New Product Introduction) documents with prioritized features and corresponding business justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Develop product demo system and exhibition demo systems
- Set competitive pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Develop sales tools and collateral competitive overview, product ppt, flyer, etc.
- Propose an overall development budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force
- You have about 5 years working experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager or other relevant experience.
- You have a Master’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent or relevant experience in an technical-commercial environment (electronics preferable).
- You have excellent teamwork skills.
- You have proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- You are able able to travel 20% of the time.
- You can integrate and work easily in a small and dynamic team.
- You communicate fluently in English with your colleagues, on- and off-site, but also with customers and partners.
- Relevant experience in the field of image sensors or imaging is considered a major advantage, but not a mandatory requirement for this position.
Benefits of joining Gpixel Belgium
- A unique career opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere of an ambitious and fast-growing international company.
- The great flexibility of a compact local team with an open and flat structure, supported by a modern and professional organization.
- An attractive remuneration package with a number of extra-legal benefits.