You will oversee main tasks such as Accounting, Reporting & Compliance and Project Financing.
- Formulate and improve the financial accounting rules and tax rules of management system according to the requirements of local accounting and regulations of the tax laws in Belgium and ensure the implementation of the system process.
- Fully be responsible for the preparation of all kinds of accounting vouchers such as, funds, assets, purchasing, sales, expenses, transactions, taxes and the confirmation and verification of the income and expenditure.
- According to the relating financial requirements from the Chinese Headquarter, prepare the management reports and pre-payment reports of the company, and prepare or coordinatingly prepare the financial statements in consistent with Chinese accounting principles.
- Be responsible for the company’s basic financial data and the summary of various statements and financial analysis and etc., to provide necessary financial and tax support for the company’s management, operation and business development.
- Be responsible for coordinating with Chinese headquarter to develop various audit and evaluations and other related fiscal and tax inspections which involve Gpixel Belgium.
- Participate in the improvement of the company’s business processes, responsible for the design and implementation of the fiscal and tax requirements during the launch of the SAP software.
- Complete other assigned work tasks, according to the related requirements from the CEO of Gpixel Belgium and the finance department of the Chinese Headquarter.
- Relevant experience in the field of image sensors or imaging is considered an advantage, but not a mandatory requirement for this position.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or above with major in Finance and/or accounting.
- You are an outstanding communicator in Dutch and English. Knowing Chinese is an advantage.
- You have more than 5 years’ working experiences in financial related jobs and in dealing with accounting and tax of small or medium enterprises.
- You are familiar with:
- the Belgian local accounting principles and tax laws
- the Chinese accounting principles
- the use of SAP software and Office.
- You have an outstanding ability to learn, communicate, adapt, and execute, and also have good job ethics and strong responsibilities.
- You are a hands-on and detail oriented with a “can do” attitude and a roll up your sleeves working style.
Benefits of joining Gpixel Belgium
- A unique career opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere of an ambitious and fast-growing international company.
- The great flexibility of a compact local team with an open and flat structure, supported by a modern and professional organization.
- An attractive remuneration package with a number of extra-legal benefits.