At Gpixel you will provide technical support for our products and build a strong technical expertise to support our customers. Based on this expertise, you’ll contribute to the development of applications and solutions as well as all the necessary documentation (datasheets, applications notes). You will also contribute to the supporting tools developments (development kits, demos). More specifically, you will:
- Address technical aspects and solve customer problems during the complete product life cycle
- Work, debug and analyze Gpixel’s products in the lab, meaning that you are familiar with lab equipment, analog/digital electronics as well as software environment (Python is an asset)
- Support customers with industrialization of our image sensors in their products
- Be a bridge between the design team and the Marketing & Sales department
- Provide feedback to the design team with your “in-the-field” experience
- Build up in-depth understanding of the relevance for our image sensors and the systems built up by our customers, with the right balance between efficiency and the comprehensiveness, needed for decision making
- Specify and support the development of Gpixel’s evaluation kits
- Write datasheets and technical application notes, in cooperation with the design team
- Provide technical training to customers, participate trade fairs related to image sensors
- Support the Quality department in analyzing the quality problems in the application to get the customer return solved
- You have a few years’ experience in a similar position (even if not in image sensor field).
- You have a Master of Science in Electronics Engineering.
- You have strong interest in image sensors and/or camera systems.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy direct customer contact.
- You communicate fluently in English with your colleagues, on- and off-site, but also with customers and partners.
- You are open to travel worldwide up to 10% of working time.
- Relevant experience in the field of image sensors or imaging is considered a major advantage, but not a mandatory requirement for this position.
Benefits of joining Gpixel Belgium
- A unique career opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere of an ambitious and fast-growing international company.
- The great flexibility of a compact local team with an open and flat structure, supported by a modern and professional organization.
- An attractive remuneration package with a number of extra-legal benefits.