Do you have a higher degree in Accountancy/Finance and at least 3 years of relevant experience? And do you enjoy bringing structure to an innovative organization? Then apply as an Accountant at Gpixel in Antwerp!
Located in Antwerp, Gpixel NV develops and delivers standard off-the-shelf and custom(ised) high-end CMOS image sensor solutions for scientific, industrial and professional applications. Since 2018 Gpixel is committed to continuously innovate and deliver the most state-of-art CMOS image sensor technologies and products to the global market.
Why choose Gpixel?
Because of our international roots, we have established a multicultural team. So when you come to work with us, you will have a taste of different worlds. Literally. Because while working hard, we also provide many great team moments by regularly sampling different cuisines together.
Despite our global activities, we manage to work closely together and maintain a flat structure. This allows you to make your mark on our approach and suggest ideas for optimization. You will also have the essential flexibility to organize your work and find a good work-life balance.
We are looking for an Accountant with the background and experience to quickly take their place in our Belgium Finance Team and become a valid member of our local team in Antwerp.
What will you do
As an Accountant you will primarily focus on GL accounting. You will bring structure to our accountancy and collaborate on a number of projects.
- You will work together with our international accounting teams on monthly closings, such as preparing journal entries and reconciling GL accounts.
- You prepare the Belgian VAT and Intracommunity declarations
- You ensure that our accounting is compliant with Belgian GAAP and IFRS
- You analyze the payroll, purchases, expenses and all other financial flows for our different departments and you structure this information in a clear bookkeeping.
You are also responsible for a number of supporting tasks:
- Provide periodic financial reports and documentation to the group finance team
- Support the annual financial audit process with external auditors
- Work with the back office for sales invoicing and reporting
- Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, including reconciliations and invoices
- Control bank accounts and monitor incoming payments
- Validate vendor payments and personnel expenses
- Update financial data in databases for accurate and accessible information
As an Accountant, you will team up with our Accounting Manager, Sue . Together, you will work in tandem on all financial matters. Sue is very open and direct and likes to stay on point.
Who are we looking for?
- Higher education in Accounting/Finance with at least 3 years of experience
- Extensive knowledge of Belgian accounting and VAT regulations
- Strong analytical sense
- Accurate, structured and assertive
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
Do you check off these points? Super!
If you top them off with experience in an international company and knowledge of international accounting principles, you will have a leg up.
At Gpixel, you will join a nice team where hard work is balanced with fun. In exchange for your commitment, you can count on:
- Attractive salary
- Fixed compensation
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Eco cheques
- 40-hour work week with 20 days off + 12 ADV days, free to take
- Social subscription or bicycle allowance
- After a successful onboarding period, possibility to work 2 days at home (always upon mutual agreement)
We take care of the fun with:
- Team building events with dinner once or twice a year
- Pool table and cozy room with darts to catch your breath
- Lunch on Greasy Friday according to our liking; we are real gourmets 😉
- Fun initiatives among colleagues, such as climbing, cinema visits, lunch etc.
- Is it your birthday and do you feel like cooking/ baking/treats? We certainly won’t say no to that!
The application process
Fon, our HR Manager, analyzes your CV and plans accordingly the interview(s) with. Fon will ensure a fast and professional decision process.
Please apply through the link : Apply for the job “Accountant at Gpixel”